Monday, March 12, 2007

MAZATLON!

Spring Break in Mazatlon. What a great time. I advise everyone to at least once in their college career to get on a spring break trip to Mexico, Jamaica, South Padre, or just somewhere you have to fly. I happened to go to Mazatlon, Mexico with some of my best friends from St. Cloud. WE HAD AN ABSOLUTE BLAST! It can get a little bit spendy, but it is worth giving up a few fast food meals and some spontaneous shopping to put into a travel account. My friend Larry traveled to South Padre Island with a group of people and spent just under 500 dollars. That cost included driving, hotels, "extra curriculars", plus about 150 dollars in clothes. I spend about a total of 550 for flight and hotel, and about 300 dollars on food, drink, gifts, and taxis. Bottom line, it was worth it. Pictures to follow!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I went to London and Paris my freshman year Spring Break. I spent what was left of my graduation money. Needless to say, my bank account hasn't been the same since....Nor have I gone anywhere but to watch basketball for later spring breaks...